Exton railway station is a railway station serving the village of Exton in Devon, England. It is situated on the Avocet Line which runs between Exeter St Davids and Exmouth.
A station known as Woodbury Road opened with the railway on 1 May 1861; It was renamed Exton on 15 Sept 1958 and became Exton Halt on 28 February 1965 but has since lost the "halt" suffix in common with most similar stations.
Its location on the banks of the River Exe was exploited for many years by placing a camping coach in the goods yard that could be hired by holidaymakers.
Call us at (610) 500-3637 or reach out